Issues with Tracked Entity Attributes and Program Rules when using Relationships

Hi All,
I have 2 programs one parent (A) another child (B),

I have set some attributes to inherit however
When I create a relationship between A and B, and go to register client in
B, the Date of Enrollment allows future dates but this is not the case when
I directly register a client in B. Could this be a bug? (I have tested this
on demo)

Also Program rules are not working in B when accessing B from Relationship
link in A but they work with direct registration. Is this also another bug?
Should I create a Jira issue?
​I am running
Version:2.27Build revision:688e9c9Build date:
2017-08-15 12:02​

​Highly appreciate your help​

Thank you and Kind Regards
*Immarcqulate. A (Emma Kassy) *

*"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."*

Follow ups