Re: [Dhis2-users] Betr: Import of coordinates fails in v2.27(DHIS2)

Hi Kristiyan,

This ought to be fixed, but making an Excel file is relatively
straightforward with a normal spreadsheet tool like Excel. It is just text
when it comes to it. You copy each "XML wrapper" for the coordinates and
merge them in one line, then copy the whole thing to a text editor like
notepad.

Knut