Re: User Authorities keep Disappearing on Update

Hi Knut,
I am working on 2.27
Moving authorities from the left to the right.
So the authorities that were already existing on the right are
automatically moved back to the left on clicking updated.
And only newly moved/updated/selected ones stay on the right.

Thank you and Kind Regards
*Immarcqulate. A (Emma Kassy) *

*"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."*