Re: User Authorities keep Disappearing on Update

Hi Emma,

I can't seem to reproduce it on demo, but I think I know what the problem
is. Are you experiencing this on another instance (not demo)?

We had an issue with a jQuery upgrade earlier this summer, which caused
problems for the same kind of inputs as you are having trouble with now.
Updating DHIS 2 should fix the problem.

If you do experience this issue on demo as well, which page are you having
trouble with? User Roles > Authorities?