Re: [Dhis2-users] Program rules not running for custom forms

Hi Timothy,

Are you running on the newest development branch? There has been a couple
of changes to the validation rules processing the last week, so you might
be experiencing an unfinished feature or bug.

If you run the validation rules in the data quality app, are you getting
the correct results there?

See the following issues for recent changes to Validation Rules:

https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-1295
https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-1973
https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2080 <-- Most likely it might be a
side-effect from this.