Re: [Dhis2-users] Assign value to a tracked entity attribute with an option set

Hi there Gorgi!

You mention a "Yes only" data element, but did you mean a "Yes only" tracked entity attribute? Meaning, is the checkbox and the dropdown both located inside same registration/profile form?

If they are, you can make a rule in the way you describe below. The correct expression would be:
A{recLawStage} == true
(Assuming you make a program rule variable called recLawStage for the "Yes only" question)

Best regards,
Markus