BUG - 2.27 - Logged as different user

Hello,

When I log with my credentials (ramon), DHIS2 shows SJ and the name of
another user on the top right corner instead of mine (RJ and Ramon
Jimenez). The apps I can see are the apps allowed for SJ. I am not able to
see mines.
On the server log, I am logged correctly and there's no trace about SJ.

When I go to Account I see my real username and if I do Control+F5 all
becomes OK.

I can live with that bug, but not all the non-IT users using the platform:
that's very confusing for them, and very risky if they could use other apps
they should not use.

I've open a ticket on JIRA
*https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2102
<https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2102>*