Timeout when updating large organisation unit group in large instance (2.23)

Hi DHIS2 users & developers,
We have a relatively large instance of DHIS2 (30 000 org units) where we
have several groups that can make up to 3 000 org unit each.

When trying to update them through the UX, our server get a timeout
(looking in the console for the network calls).

The call is like this:

/api/organisationUnitGroups/RZYPaa6gxq8?mergeMode=REPLACE

When using the API, we get no problem but we typically add/remove relations
one by one (so the call is very different).

 I tested on the last version on play and everything is working there, but
the version is quite different too.

Is this something someone encountered already? Anything we could do to
avoid this ?

Thanks,

Martin

--
*Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*

Mobile : +32 486 899 652

Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
Call me on Skype : vanakenm
Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx