Re: [Dhis2-users] Timeout when updating large organisation unit group in large instance (2.23)

Hi Martin

What version of DHIS2 are you on? if you are on 227 there is currently a
bug that has lowered performance in 227 vs the older versions (226, 225,
etc..)

If you are not, if you could.. please file a JIRA issue and either attach
the org units, or email me directly

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2