Re: Showing Identifiers in Relationship box

The tracked entity attributes would also have to be part of the program that the relationship links to. If they are part of the program and also has the "display in list without program" checked they should be in the relationship table. There should not be a limit.

Assuming the attributes in fact was in the program, and the cache was cleared - can you privately give me access to your instance for analysis?

Markus