Re: [Dhis2-users] Timeout when updating large organisation unit group in large instance (2.23)

Sorry, but the metadata importer was quite slow before ;-) it has been
greatly improved in 224 and going forward...

Did you try and enable the preheat parameter? preheatCache=true

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2