Re: Error in password reset and new user creation

Hi there

Would you mind filling out a JIRA issue for this? jira.dhis2.org

As a workaround, could you try and enter "System Settings" then "Access",
and see if changing the minimum characters in password setting, just set it
to one of the other values... then back to the value you had it at

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2