Re: Error in password reset and new user creation

Hi Mike / Morten

We were experiencing the same issue and found that if you go to the
Settings > Access and then reselect the 'Minimum characters in password'.
Once the settings are updated, you will be able to add users and reset
passwords.

Regards
Pooben

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:15 AM, Morten Olav Hansen <morten@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Would you mind filling out a JIRA issue for this? jira.dhis2.org
>
> As a workaround, could you try and enter "System Settings" then "Access",
> and see if changing the minimum characters in password setting, just set it
> to one of the other values... then back to the value you had it at
>
> --
> Morten Olav Hansen
> Senior Engineer, DHIS 2
> University of Oslo
> http://www.dhis2.org
>
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 3:32 AM, Mike Johnson <mjohnson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> A few weeks ago, we noticed that changes to our user roles were not being
>> saved appropriately, and the authorities that were assigned were not being
>> saved.
>>
>> Yesterday, we lost our ability to change user passwords and create new
>> users.
>>

>> We are running Version 2.27 on Ubuntu 16.04, using Oracle Java 8.
>>
>> We are getting this error:
>>
>> Declaring class of member type [public final native java.lang.Class
>> java.lang.Object.getClass()] is excluded!
>>

>> The complete error is attached at .txt.
>>

>> I appreciate any advice that you might have. Thank you!
>>

>> *Mike Johnson, MSc*
>>
>> Senior Analyst | Monitoring, Evaluation, and Quality Improvement
>>
>> Partners In Health
>>
>> Skype: mjohnson@xxxxxxx | Phone: 857.206.5246 <(857)%20206-5246>

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*