From: Dhis2-devs [mailto:dhis2-devs-bounces+gkumar=internationalmedicalcorps.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sourabh Bhardwaj
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 11:26 AM
To: dhis2-devs <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dhis2-users <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] Regarding Program Notifications in Language other than English.

Hi All,

Has anyone used the Program Notifications for any regional language.

We have a Use case to send program notifications in Hindi , The gateway we are using supports Unicode sms service. But if we are trying to send same Text from Dhis2 it converts it to special characters.

i.e: Unicode for नमस्ते:  %26%232344%3B%26%232350%3B%26%232360%3B%26%232381%3B%26%232340%3B%26%232375%3B

Have tried with both normal Hindi text and Unicode Text. Both are not currently supported. Using version 2.26 , build revision 44ec074.

Please share your experience.

Thanks in advance.
Sourabh Bhardwaj
Hisp India