Create additional customized OrgUnits attributes

Dear DHIS2 Community,

While managing OrgUnit (Add, Edit), we have the following fields appearing
on the edition form (using DHIS2 2.25):

Parent organisation unit

Name (*)

Short name (*)

Code

Description

Opening date (*)

Closed date

Comment

URL

Contact person

Address

Email

Phone number

Latitude

Longitude

In the case I would use another customized attributes for the OrgUnit, how
to create and define that field, for it to appear in the edition form?
Would it then be possible to upload the information via CSV import into the
new customized field, or via Web API in a batch context?

Thank you for your input!

Best

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify

Follow ups