Re: [Dhis2-users] Create additional customized OrgUnits attributes

Dear Tantely,

You will need to create them as attributes and choose Orgunit option;

https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/dhis2_user_manual_en_full.html#manage_attribute

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda