FW: 2017 eHealth Alive Conference - Save the Date!

Dear fellow System Administrators,

HISP SA will be hosting an event on Infrastructural aspects of hosting the
DHIS in a seminar as part of the 2017 eHealth Afro Conference, in the days
leading up to the main event, at
Bob Joliffe has kindly agreed to speak at the occasion, and we will likely
be having a round-table and/or other format discussions diving into
server-based aspects such as security, hosting, scaling, virtualisation,
and any other relevant subjects that people express interest in.

Check out the conference website here: https://ehealthafro.org.

If you are keen to attend, have a discussion point or subject you'd like to
see addressed, or wish to participate in any way, please contact me using
jason@xxxxxxxx, and let me know!

Kind Regards,

*Jason Phillips*

*Information Systems / Infrastructure*

*Health Information Systems Program____________________________________*

eMail:               jason@xxxxxxxx
Tel/Fax:            +27 21 712 0170
Cell:                 +27 72 973 7250
Skype:             jason.n.phillips

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*