Uploading locally stored data to the server

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with uploading some data to the DHIS2 server. Data was entered through an event in Event Capture and then saved. When refreshing the page it asked if I wanted to upload data from the local server and I selected upload. I've received the following message:

[cid:image001.png@01D32701.4D135700]

It seems to be trying to upload data to the server, but after letting it run for over 24 hours it's still not uploading the data. I checked the event again and noticed that a comment that had been added the first time is appearing each time I try uploading the data to the server. The other data though is not being uploaded:

[cid:image002.jpg@01D32702.4966D450]

Is there anything that can be done to push this data through successfully?

Best,
Kelly

PNG image

JPEG image