Re: Setting up an yearly period: Yearly September

I do not think this is easily achievable without modification of the core
software and apps.

Have a look here https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-core/blob/master/dhis-2/
dhis-api/src/main/java/org/hisp/dhis/period/FinancialOctoberPeriodType.java

You would need to add a new period type to add the period you want. All
analysis apps would probably also require changes here as well.

Regards,
Jason