Re: Setting up an yearly period: Yearly September

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your input. So, this is then something that is not reachable
for a short-term goal. I will find another work around by grouping the
monthly data and arrange them within the desired period range.

Best,

Tantely.

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx