Re: DHIS2- Developers API

Hello Omer,

Please look at this.
https://docs.dhis2.org/2.26/en/developer/html/webapi_complete_data_set_registrations.html

Alex

On Thursday, September 7, 2017, Jesus Solano-Roman <
asolano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Omer.
>
> Your original question is hard to understand. Could you please try to
> explain better what you need?
>
> Also, please note that this is a community of people who voluntarily
> donate their time and expertise to help others (for free). This is not a
> paid customer service email list and therefore I think you should be more
> patient when waiting for an answer. Sometimes it can take days for someone
> to reply.
>
> A good starting point for getting answers quickly is describing your
> question or problem with good detail.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Antonio.
>

> On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 6:26 AM Omer Butt <omerbutt2521@xxxxxxxxx
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','omerbutt2521@xxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:
>
>> Kindly Response .
>> Waiting.
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 9:25 AM, Omer Butt <omerbutt2521@xxxxxxxxx
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','omerbutt2521@xxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> *for Example:*
>>> *Jan , Feb ,  March etc.*
>>> *I want to get status of the month for Data Entry Of Data Sets ?*
>>>
>>> Thanks

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "