Re: [Dhis2-users] Inherit function for Tracked Entity Attributes

This won't happen during "normal registration" only under the context of
"relationship registration".

A = House hold, B = house hold member

A is registered with house hold code.

open A's dashboard,

go to Relationship widget

click *Add* - here you will be adding B

select the program where you have house hold is assigned to

click register - the small green plus icon -

you should get list of attributes to fill together with house hold code
which is pre-filled

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2