Re: High charts developer guide.

Hi Edoardo,

This example talks about loading existing charts, but what we want is to
load them but use a different relative time period.

For example if a chart has time period last 6 months then, it would load
last six months of data  (aug, jul, jun, may, apr, feb 2017)
but what we want is to set the relative time period different like I want 6
months of data starting june of 2016 it will be (jan, feb mar apr may jun)

Thanks,
Sultan Ahamar.