Re: High charts developer guide.

I understand.

One way would be to save a new favorite with the desired relative
period date and load that favorite in the script.
If you want to pass the chart configuration directly in the script, it
would be helpful if you can post the code you are using.

I'll fix the example in the documentation, as it has a couple of
syntax errors and missing parts.

Regards,

--
Edoardo Sabadelli