Re: [Dhis2-users] Linking Power BI and DHIS2

Hi Stanley,

you basically have two options for this.

   1. download data from dhis2 as csv and upload it to PowerBI (you will
   have to create a dataset for that on PowerBI)
   2. make use of DHIS2 web api to pull data and push it to powerbi via its
   web api as well. To achieve this a number of things need to happen on the
   PowerBI side. You will need to create an app on the Azure platform, give it
   the right authentication permissions, then use the token created in your
   custom script of application to authenticate and update a particular
   dataset.

If you are interested in code repository, I have a working example based on
Symfony 3 a PHP frameweork in my git repository.

https://github.com/mmwebaze/powerbi_Symfony

I hope this helps.