Re: Could not drill down a parent OrgUnit -- DHIS2 2.25

No, there is any error message. This is happening when accessing to the
data entry app in DHIS2 web, for this single parent OrgUnit. I have tried
to clear browser cache, change to another computer, but same thing.
However, all the children OrgUnits are listed when accessing in the DHIS2
Android data capture. I have also checked the Data Integrity app  but there
is any anomaly.

Regards,

Tantely.