Re: [Dhis2-users] Calculation of Months of stock challenge

Hello Peter,

Use a program rule with assign value if you are using tracker or an
indicator if you are using the aggregate. Is this logistics use case?

Alex

--
Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "