Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 Academy, Level 2: Web App Development

Thanks Lars, for good work
PEPELA WANJALAMINISTRY OF HEALTH HEADQUARTERSHEALTH SECTOR MONITORING & EVALUATION - AMRO- KENYA CHAIRMANAFYA HOUSE, LG 37P.O BOX 30016, NAIROBI, KENYATEL: +254 (020) 2717077 EXT 45097CELL: +254 (0) 722375633 EMAIL: wanjala2p@xxxxxxxxx, wanjala2p@xxxxxxxxx            his@xxxxxxxxxxxx, meunitmoh@xxxxxxxxx "HealthInformation Management - Making a World of Difference”