Re: [Dhis2-users] Application to improve Data Quality

Dear Gerald Thomas,
This kind of flow information, we have implemented since 2014 up to now. In
order to improve quality of data and information, it is important to improve
quality of data from registration, tally and summary report forms before it
can entry into DHIS2. 80% of error is occurred in paper system (compiling)
and only 20% error while entry into DHIS2.

Some of information like EPI and MCH, we are now trying to apply event
capture in DHIS2 which data entry is from registration if infrastructure is
supported (staff are well train and connect inter net stable and cover large
areas)

Anyway, we have done assessment and external verification, if you need we
can share with you.

Kind regards,

Dr. Chansaly
Deputy Director of HGNDP