Re: [Dhis2-users] Application to improve Data Quality

Dear Dr. Chansaly,

I totally agreed with you with reference to the stats giving and that
arouse my attention to raise this inquiry. I am craving for such
implementation and if necessary i can share the registers, tally forms
and summary forms because only way you can properly address our
current situation.

I am craving for those information you about to share and thanks in
advance for your help