Re: [Dhis2-users] Problem with setting up validation notifications

Hi Prosper,

Thanks so going through this I now understand what the “Notify users in
hierarchy only” is for. I have set it up in this manner described in the
manual.

However I still don’t understand why the system is not sending out
notifications. Have I left anything out or is there a known bug?

Regards,

*Elmarie Claasen*

[image: Hisp logo]

Project Manager