Re: Error in Pivot Table after taking SSL certificate

Hi there.

You need to modify your Tomcat's server.xml file to match this

    <Connector port="8082" address="127.0.0.1" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
proxyPort="443" scheme="https"
        URIEncoding="UTF-8"
        executor="tomcatThreadPool" connectionTimeout="20000" />

Be sure to use the correct port number.

Regards,
Jason