Re: [Dhis2-users] Calendar Issue in DHIS2

Thanks All,

I am facing the similar problem even for the latest War file which I downloaded yesterday.

Thanks for your collaboration

Regards
Sele

    On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 7:23 AM, gourav sachdeva <gouravsachdeva95@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi,

I did Create an issue on JIRA. Kindly follow the given link.
https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2357 ;

Thanks