Re: [Dhis2-users] Import of a new event (not from another instance)

Hi there

Sending in event IDs is not required, but its definitely recommended if you
want do repeated imports (good to have a unique id connected to your event
so that you don't end up with duplicates)

We offer a few options to generate UIDs:

1) Using the web-api /api/system/id (you can add limit=X to adjust how many
you need)
2) Install the dhis2 cli (npm -g install dhis2-cli) and then just do "dhis2
uid", or "dhis2 uid -h" to get more help
3) if you are nodejs directly you can also use the dhis2-uid lib for
generating uids (npm --save install dhis2-uid)

https://www.npmjs.com/package/dhis2-cli
https://www.npmjs.com/package/dhis2-uid

--
Morten Olav Hansen