Re: [Dhis2-users] dhis version 2.28 is out

Hi Calle,

New round of development starts now to guarantee a release with bugfixing
some enhancements and compatibility with 2.28.
In general, Android compatible versions will be out one month after release
date.

Congratulations to the team on the new release!

Best,
Marta