Re: Troubleshoot DHIS2 Admin account -- DHIS2 2.25

Hi Tantely,

>From your screenshots, even though not clear it seems that the org unit is
hanging not assigned to any parent. Use hierarchy operations to move the
org unit to the correct orgunit level, then in data
administration->maintenance update the org unit paths . (Using the earlier
admin account, which you can see the misplaced org unit)

*Regards,*
*Dennis*