Re: Program rule to hide Tracked entity attribute field show a warning in console

Hi there Rady,
Nicely spotted. Which version of DHIS are you running? This message is noise from a runtime validation that is a bit too strict, and can be disregarded for the purposes of the users. Log noise is still important to clean up, so it would be great if you can submit a Jira with the details.

Regards
Markus