Re: How to step by step use Web Api.

Hi Vunda,

As far as I know, there isn't any other resources for getting started
working on the DHIS2 api.

I assume you know the basics on how to consume an api, and just want to get
into using the DHIS2 api. If thats the case I would suggest:
* Setting up your own local DHIS2 instance (so you dont need to fear other
people changing data while you work)
* Use a tool like Postman or Curl to easily play around with the api (There
is a lot of curl examples in the documentation)
* Read the documentation regarding common DHIS2 api features like
pagination, field projection and filtering.
* Depending on your understanding of the DHIS2 data model, try to read
documentation and play around with the DHIS2 UI to get a better grip on how
the data model works.

Hope this helps. Also if you are able to pinpoint exactly what you are
having challenges with, let us know so we can improve on this in the future.