Re: DHIS 2, PostgreSQL only

Very good Lars!  Looking at the move to postgresql 10 (presumably one
or two more versions down the line), have you been considering the
native partitioning support for dealing with huge datavalue tables?
This looks like it might be very suited to our classic problem of
large amounts of historic data..