Re: [Dhis2-users] Browser Cache cleaner Problem

Hi Diksha,
I think we have fixed this problem. You will need to update your version of
DHIS2. Give our continuous integration server about 45 minutes to build a
new version, and then the problem should be fixed. If not, please let us
know.

Regards,
Jason