Re: [Dhis2-users] Generic SMS Gateway Functionality

Additionally, you now do not need to paste the whole URL template as is.

You will need to break down the parameters of the template. i.e.

http://mycustomsmsgateway.url/send?message={message}&
phoneNumber={phoneNumber}

Message Parameter = message
Recipient Parameter = phoneNumber

URL Template = http://mycustomsmsgateway.url/send
<http://mycustomsmsgateway.url/send?message=%7Bmessage%7D&amp;phoneNumber=%7BphoneNumber%7D>

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FULL TEMPLATE SHOULD BE PROVIDED BY THE SMS PROVIDER.

The Parameter names might vary.

Regards