Questions in TrackedEntityInstance and Enrollment Web API

Hello Team,

We have few questions regarding enrollments and trackedEntityInstances web
API:

   - We are able to get the list of trackedEntityInstances matching the
   given trackedEntityInstance ids (separated by semicolon).

   - Similarly, we are also able to get the list of enrollments matching
   the given enrollment ids (separated by semicolon).

We don't see this mentioned in the documentation. Could you please confirm
if we can use them?

Thanks,
Jhansi

Follow ups