Re: [Dhis2-users] Data Elements and Category Options Not Showing Up in Form Designer

You may want to upgrade to the latest build. We had a similar problem with
2.27 (on a build from August) and we just upgraded this very minute to the
latest build 37edfc2 (Nov 8, 2017) and the problem appears fixed.

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Manager/Developer
ICAP - Columbia University
Mailman School of Public Health