Re: Issues with Upgrade from DHIS 2.26 to DHIS 2.27

Hi Jhansi

Legends are now directly contained in the object where they are used, so no
need to reference by UIDs anymore, translations should also be put directly
in the legend payload.

created/lastUpdated should not be gone, I think thats a bug, I will look
into it.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2