Re: Reset DataSet completeness to zero - DHIS2 2.25

If you have access to the backend database, you can just do something like

DELETE FROM completedatasetregistration WHERE ... (put your conditions
here);

using one of these paramaters

 datasetid              | integer                     | not null
 periodid               | integer                     | not null
 sourceid               | integer                     | not null
 attributeoptioncomboid | integer                     | not null

Otherwise, use the API for this as described here:

https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/webapi_complete_data_set_registrations.html#webapi_uncompleting_data_sets

Regards,
Jason