Re: DHIS 2.27 Not able to create event reports with legends

Hi Jhansi,

it seems to work in 2.28, have a look at the demo:

[image: Inline images 1]

Now we did change the association from data element to legend set from one
to many, i.e. now you can have many legend sets for a data element.

Could that have tripped up your database?

regards,

Lars

On 23 November 2017 at 15:02, Jhansi Reddy Karee <jhansirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> In DHIS 2.27, Event Reports app, we are not seeing the legends associated
> with the data elements and tracked entity attributes. Hence, we are not
> able to create new Event Reports in 2.27. This was working until DHIS 2.26.
>
> In DHIS 2.26
>
> [image: Inline image 5]
>
> In DHIS 2.27
>
> [image: Inline image 7]
>

> The issue persists in the later versions of DHIS as well. We have created
> a JIRA issue <https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2545> regarding the
> same. Since we are planning to upgrade to DHIS 2.27 in near future, we hope
> the issue will be fixed soon.
>
> Please let us know if we are missing something.
>
> Thanks,
> Jhansi

Lars Helge Øverland
Lead developer, DHIS 2