Re: DHIS 2.27 Not able to create event reports with legends

Hi Lars,

Apologies for the confusion created by the earlier mail. We retested the
event reports in both DHIS 2.27 and DHIS 2.28. The association of legend
sets to data elements is working fine in both the aforementioned versions.
But, the association of a legend set to a tracked entity attribute is
failing from DHIS 2.27 onwards (also verified in DHIS Play). Could you
please confirm this from your end?

In Play DHIS 2.28 we have followed the following steps:

   - For Age tracked entity attribute, we have assigned Age 10y interval
   legend set.

[image: Inline image 4]

   - In Event Reports app, we now expect to see the legends for Age tracked
   entity attribute. But, we don't see them. (We have cleared the cache)

         [image: Inline image 3]

Please let us know if we are missing anything.

Thanks,
Jhansi

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Lars Helge Øverland <lars@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Jhansi,
>
> it seems to work in 2.28, have a look at the demo:
>
> [image: Inline images 1]
>

> Now we did change the association from data element to legend set from one
> to many, i.e. now you can have many legend sets for a data element.
>
> Could that have tripped up your database?
>
> regards,
>
> Lars
>

> On 23 November 2017 at 15:02, Jhansi Reddy Karee <
> jhansirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hello Team,
>>
>> In DHIS 2.27, Event Reports app, we are not seeing the legends associated
>> with the data elements and tracked entity attributes. Hence, we are not
>> able to create new Event Reports in 2.27. This was working until DHIS 2.26.
>>
>> In DHIS 2.26
>>
>> [image: Inline image 5]
>>
>> In DHIS 2.27
>>
>> [image: Inline image 7]
>>

>> The issue persists in the later versions of DHIS as well. We have created
>> a JIRA issue <https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2545> regarding the
>> same. Since we are planning to upgrade to DHIS 2.27 in near future, we hope
>> the issue will be fixed soon.
>>
>> Please let us know if we are missing something.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jhansi

> Lars Helge Øverland
> Lead developer, DHIS 2