Option Sets and Dataset Completeness

Hello, I have 2 questions/suggestions for the Android Team,

Option Sets:
I noticed a challenge with Option Sets in the Android Data Capture app.

1.       I am unable to save values in an Option Set if the name is text and the code is an integer (1 hour = 60, 2 hours = 120).  The sync log indicates that data was imported successfully, but it does not import.  While troubleshooting, I noticed that if I select "1 hour" in my web browser for data entry, it will appear in the Android app as the value 60. This helped me to identify the issue as a mismatch between name and code.

2.       The good news is that I have no problem saving Option Sets where both name and code are text, or both are integers. In order to fix the issue, I changed the name to match the code (name=0, code=0), the value was saved properly in the Android App.
Android version: 1.6.6
DHIS2 Version: 2.27
Build revision: 94df818
Build date: 2017-09-30 06:25

Data Set Completion
The Data Capture app does not have the ability to mark a dataset complete. Is this in the pipeline? This would help with our workflow and with triggering validation rules to run.

Mike

Mike Johnson, MSc | MEQ Manager
Monitoring, Evaluation & Quality Improvement | Partners In Health
Email: mjohnson@xxxxxxx<mailto:mjohnson@xxxxxxx>
Mobile: +1 857-206-5246
Submit an MEQ data request<https://partnersinhealth.sharepoint.com/sites/meq/Lists/MEQ%20Request%20Form/NewForm2.aspx>

Follow ups