Re: Data Set Issue

Dear all,
Thanks for your help.
I am was only using two schools for explanation purposes. But the scenario
is much more complex. I have 32 schools of which the partners didn’t want
us to use them on their current hierarchy; so we decided to use each school
as a DataSet but that didn’t work either. The idea of attributes came up
before but i am sure it doesn’t work with category combinations.
Please what is the best option