Re: [Dhis2-users] Android Tracker capture; UID auto generation

Hi Nguza,

There's already a very similar issue reported in Jira, that has to do with
an already reported server side bug:
- Android issue: https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-191
- Server side blocking issue: https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2460

Please, if you have the opportunity, look at them, and in case your issue
differs, could you create a new one? The reported issue is related to 2.28
servers, so it may be a new bug.

Best regards